Frequently Asked Questions
I bought one or more Help Club for Moms books. How do I access the free book resources?
Once you are logged into the My Help Club for Moms platform, click the “Account” menu at the top of the page and select the “Your Profile” submenu option. This will open your account profile page which allows you to update your profile information and indicate which of the Help Club for Moms books you have purchased.
The Help Club for Moms book and The Help Club for Moms Companion Guide require a unique promo code. You can find the promo code for The Help Club for Moms book on page 14. The promo code for The Help Club for Moms Companion Guide is on page 3.
For other Help Club for Moms book purchases, simply check the box next to the book(s) you purchased.
Click the “Update Profile” button at the bottom of the page.
Click the “My Resources” menu at the top of the page. You will see a list of all the free book resources you have access to. Click on the access link to view and download the free printables for each purchased book.
All of the free book resources are also available on the Help Club for Moms website here.
How do access past Mothering Kits?
To access previous Mothering Kits, log into the My Help Club for Moms platform and select the “My Resources” menu option at the very top of the page. The resources page provides a list of all the previous Mothering Kits available to you. Please note, you will only have access to Mothering Kits that were published during or after the month in which you subscribed to the My Help Club for Moms platform.
Please use the contact form on this page to get information regarding access to previous Mothering Kits.
I'm having trouble signing up for the Mothering Kits subscription...
We’re very sorry you’re experiencing trouble with the platform. Please use the form on this page to contact our support team. Please provide as much detail as you can regarding any errors you are seeing while trying to sign up. This will help our team assist you.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the My Help Club for Moms login page here.
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link located under the login fields.
- On the password reset page, you will be asked to enter the email address associated with your account.
- After entering your email or username, click on the “Get New Password” button. The platform will verify your information and send you an email with further instructions.
- Check your email inbox for a message from the My Help Club for Moms platform. It will contain a password reset link.
- Click on the password reset link provided in the email and follow the instructions to create a new password. Make sure to choose a strong and unique password for security purposes.
- After entering a new password, save the changes, and you should now be able to log in to your account using the updated credentials.
What should I do if I don't receive a password reset email?
If you haven’t received a password reset email after requesting it, consider the following steps:
- Double-check that you entered the correct email address associated with your account.
- Check your spam or junk mail folder. Sometimes, password reset emails may end up there.
- Add the email address of the platform or service to your contacts or safe senders list to ensure the emails are not being blocked.
- Wait for a few minutes and try again. Sometimes, there may be a slight delay in email delivery.
- If none of the above steps work, contact our support team for assistance using the contact form on this page.
Can I reset my password without an email address?
To ensure the safety and security of our users, an email address associated with your account is required to reset your password. If you don’t have access to the registered email address, reach out to our support team for alternative methods or further instructions on how to regain access to your account.
How do I modify my billing information and see previous charges?
Once logged into the My Help Club for Moms platform, click the “Account” menu at the top of the page. Click the “Membership Account” submenu option to open the membership account information page. From this page, you can see and modify your account subscription information, payment methods, change your password, and view past invoices.
How do I change my password?
Once logged into the My Help Club for Moms platform, click the “Account” menu at the top of the page. Click the “Membership Account” submenu option to open the membership account information page. Towards the bottom of this page, you will find a link titled “Change Password”.
If you were unable to find answers to your questions in the FAQ above, please reach out to our support team and we’ll get back to you as fast as possible.